Click here for instructions on how to submit articles for publication.
Materials due: November 1, 2015
Materials due: January 1, 2015
Materials due: March 1, 2016
Materials due: May 1, 2016
Materials due: July 1, 2016
Materials due: September 1, 2016
Indices and Databases listing The International Journal of Pharmaceutical Compounding (IJPC):
- International Pharmaceutical Abstracts
- Cumulative Index to Nursing & Allied Health Literature Print Index and Database
- Chemical Abstracts Service
- Cinahl Information Systems
- Elsevier Bibliographic Databases including EMBASE, EMNursing, Compendex, GEOBASE, Mosby Yearbooks and Scopus - the world's largest abstract and indexing database of scientific and social sciences literature with more than 8 million users at more than 500 institutions worldwide.
Manuscripts published in the International Journal of Pharmaceutical Compounding are distributed and read throughout the world.